Do you agree?
If so, carry on reading because you are going to like what you are going to read.
The best leg workouts for women therefore need to focus on getting them lean, firm and toned. Not big and bulky!
Maybe in your pursuit of nice toned legs, you do x amount of lunges and x amount of squats? Am I right?
This will not contribute to the look you desire. You can check out how Justin Gelband gets his Victoria Secret models to workout here.
So if traditional cardio and high numbers of squats and lunges are not the answer…what is?
How To Tone Your Legs
Visual Impact For Women creator Rusty Moore listened to his many female followers and addressed the concerns of women. He discusses a his cutting edge resistance training workout to get nice legs.
Visual Impact For Women is not just a program for the legs, but a program to get the sexy, slim feminine look many women desire.
Here are some key pointers which make Rusty’s program unique:
- High reps are likely to create a pump in the muscle which is what you want if you want large vascular muscles (what you don’t want)
- Training to failure breaks down the muscle, which contributes to muscle growth. The key to muscle growth is to push almost to failure, so if you don’t want to increase the size of your legs, stop a few reps before failure.
- Low reps (4-6) is the best way to firm up a muscle without adding size to the muscle.
The Best Leg Workouts For Women
So taking all this advice on board, choose 2 exercises for example the squat and leg press. If your 7 rep maximum is a 30kg squat. Load 30kg on the bar and simply perform 4-5 reps. This way you are avoiding failure but still strengthening the muscle.
Visual Impact doesn’t just come with resistance training. It is loaded with a very cunning cardio system which uses a strategic system of cardio to maximise calorie burning.
What is Included in the Visual Impact for Women Course?
- Main Manual (89 Pages): A full blown comprehensive course to getting slim without adding excess mass. It covers diet, cardio, home gym, and commercial gym workouts. All of the routines are 100% customizable and you are actually encouraged to use your favorite exercises for each of the routines. Also things like “dieting for an event” and “how to lose muscle mass on purpose”, etc.
- Fat Torching Cardio Manual: This is a 12 week “progressive cardio” course, designed to help you drop as much fat as you desire for a special event. This covers some advanced cardio concepts: 4 levels of HIIT, VO2 Max Cardio, “Pyramid Intervals”, Aerobic Intervals, etc.
- Exercise Demonstration Manual (229 pages): This is a massive manual of photo demonstrations and explanations covering a ton of exercises. The cool thing is that it has clickable navigation, so you can zip around and find the exact exercise descriptions you are after without having to scroll through hundreds of pages.
- Printable Workout Charts: Each workout routine is contained on its own separate page, so you can easily print it out and take it with you to the gym. The idea is to eventually memorize the workouts, but this will help the first few weeks.
So remember ladies the best leg workout for women includes resistance training, not just steady state cardio to burn fat.
When performing your resistance training, avoid failure to strengthen the muscle but not enlarge it. For a complete workout and guide, do check out Visual Impact For Women for even if you end up purchasing it, you will come away with a lot of knowledge from the special video he created.